Para los ciudadanos argentinos en esta circunscripción los invitamos a comunicarse directamente con nosotros por email para atender directamente su pedido.
- The Consulate is open to public from Sunday to Thursday from 9am till 12pm ONLY for those who have a CONFIRMED appointment.
- Appointments have to be requested ONLY by email
- We don’t accept telephone calls & emails regarding visas inquiries & visa status as all information regarding visa can be found below. Once your visa is approved or rejected we will contact you either by phone or email.
- By email you have to write in SUBJECT: “Type of procedure, surname and nationality”.
Email to: email@example.com
OBJECT: Tourism VISA, Abdullah Al Abdullah, Saudi, one person”
In the text specify the reason for the procedure and the number of people involved as well as your contact information.
Any communication has to be either in SPANISH or ENGLISH.
- Following this format will allow us to answer your request within a maximum of 4 working days.
- On the day of the appointment, bring a printed copy of the confirmation email sent to you.
- We DONT receive documentation regarding visas by post. Any of such will be disregarded.
a. VISAS (Ordinary Passports)
- All visa requests should be done with a MINIMUM anticipation of 30 days between the Consular interview and the departure date. NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED
- We don’t accept applications without prior appointment
- No visa application will be received if the name of the involved applicant is not recorded in the agenda.
- As soon as your file is complete, please contact us by email and we will set up an appointment for your personal and mandatory consular interview. All applicants have to be present for the Consular interview with NO EXCEPTIONS.
- It is in the interest of the applicants to verify that they have all the documents. On the day of the interview, you have to bring ALL the original documents with you.
- On the day of the appointment, bring a printed copy of the confirmation sent by email.
- Passport: Valid for at least 6 months prior to the date of travel. Please make sure you have a blank page to stamp the visa. Kindly bring with you your original passport together with a colored copy of it as well as all the visas.
- Fill out the VISA FORM attached below and sign it in original.
- Two (2) recent photos size (4x4). Please note that photos should be in color, have the full face capture format on a white background.
- Proof of sufficient means of subsistence: Bank Statement in original (not internet banking copies) of the last 6 months as well as credit cards.
- Owners of companies should present the commercial circular of owned companies or lands.
- Employees should present the employment letter stating salary, years of service and days off.
- Stay in Argentina:
- Hotel reservation. Please note that the reservation(s) should be in your name and have to cover the whole stay in Argentina.
- Invitation Letter if you are visiting a friend or family member living in Argentina. This letter MUST be certified by an Argentinian public notary, and legalized by the “Collegio de Escribanos”. A copy of the ID or passport of the Argentinian host should be presented as well. (You can find a sample of the invitation letter below)
- Two way ticket reservation. If you require a visa with multiple entries you should present the complete itinerary.
- If the person who applies for the visa is underage, he will need both parents consent to start the procedure.
- For Business Visas, the invitee has to provide to the applicant his number of RENURE, which HAS to be present in the documents to apply for the visa.
- Arabic documents must be ALL translated into Spanish, French or English.
- The Consulate advises all applicants not to pay for their tickets or hotels until the visa is granted.
- The payment for the processing of the visa varies depending on the kind of visa requested. The payment of the fee DOES NOT GUARANTEE the issuing of the visa.
- The Consul has the authority to require additional information and documentation.
Link for VISA FORM: https://servicios.mrecic.gov.ar/userfiles/dependiente/fsv_2020_ing_edita...